In the unfortunate event you are involved in an accident, North Point is here to help. The moment of impact in a car accident sets off a chain of stressful and inconvenient issues for the drivers involved, but getting your car repaired shouldn’t be one of them. You ALWAYS have a the right to choose where your car will be repaired, and with North Point it will be a swift, hassle free process of superior service. We are full service collision specialists, completing work on all foreign and domestic makes and models.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO A SHOP YOU CHOOSE.
DON’T BE INTIMIDATED OR COERCED BY YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY;
YOUR CAR... YOUR CHOICE
Tips and FAQs
- Make sure you call the police, and make notes about the accident including specific damages to all vehicles involved. Write down the names, driver’s license and license plate numbers for all involved. Get witness information and take pictures if possible and can be done safely.
- Allow law enforcement officials and the insurance companies to determine who is at fault in the accident. Be polite and always be honest.
- An insurance company can’t refuse to work with a particular facility, and they can only make recommendations. You have the final choice!
- Choose an auto body shop you can trust. Ask family and friends for a referral.
- Contact North Point to schedule your vehicle in for repairs or assistance in having your vehicle transported from the scene of the accident. In the event your vehicle is transported elsewhere, you still have a choice and your car can be sent ANYWHERE you choose.
- Notify your insurance company, even if the accident was not your fault.
- Make sure you understand how you’re covered, and ask the insurance company to explain the conditions of your coverage and payments.
- Be aware that the insurance company can recommend a repair center, but you are under no obligation to use its services. You have the right to select the repair center of your choice.
- Call or visit the repair center once you have claim information. You will need to sign a work authorization to begin the repair process.